header2

header2

Thursday 18 September 2014

BUSY OCTOBER!

Hi Everyone! 

My goodness, how the year is flying by! 
So much happening... my life is a blur.
I am very proud to say I ran the 
9th Serendipity/Intuitive Workshop 
last weekend. I have been just blown away by the 
wonderful response to these workshops.

Of course they are not just a painting workshop, 
they are more of a holistic balancing, a healing experience. 
Reconnecting back to our creative selves and working 
through the blocks that have been holding us back
 and telling us we aren't good enough.

I think that is why they have been received so well.
I like to think of them as a "Healing" modality. 
My students tell me that after doing the workshops 
they feel renewed confidence in not just their ability 
to be creative but in their everyday lives in general. 
Being creative sends out beautiful positive vibes and is 
so uplifting. And doesn't the world need plenty of that?





My other piece of news is that I am going to have a stall at the 
Mornington Peninsula Healers Market.
Peninsula Community Theatre,
Sunday, 5th October 10am - 4pm
Cnr Wilsons Rd, and Nepean Highway, Mornington.

Mornington is only an hour from the Melbourne CBD.

This is a chance to drop by and check out some of my 
"Serendipity", and "Beyond the Veil" original paintings. 
They will be for sale along with a select quantity of Art prints.* 
Orders can be taken on the day if you miss out. 
I will also have some of my other originals at special prices!

"The Chakra Tree Of Life"*
Will be available as a 50cm x 50cm Art Print.
Also as a 50cm x 50cm plus mat, framed.

"The Lotus"*
Will be available as a 50cm x 50cm Art Print.
Also as a 50cm x 50cm plus mat, framed.

"Ganesh"* is available as a framed A4 with mat. 
Just fabulous for a healing room or your personal altar

"Buddha Of The Seventh Chakra"*
Will be available as a 50cm long Art Print.
Also as a 50cm long plus mat, framed.

I will also be selling my Animal Voices Oracle Cards 
and The Space In Between Meditation CD's.

The market is all about exploring health and wellbeing products
 and services to synchronize body, mind and spirit. 
Workshops and demonstrations throughout the day. 
So hopefully I will see some of you on the day! 

Email susanfarrellart@gmail.com 

Bye For now!!












No comments:

Post a Comment